Sian lah, Thomas went to buy gundam with Danny and didn't invite me to tag along.. Although it's true that I was sleeping, he could have called me. Two days ago we had a conversation about this Gundam Strike Freedom Lightning edition, and since I showed the lack of interest on it, this might indeed be a factor for him not jio-ing me..
"WOah, nong, your Gundam Freedom is nothing compared to this man.."
"Aiyah, don't be so cocky, go and buy one first then you tell me that"
Then suddenly yesterday, when I just woke up and went to R2 reading room.. Suddenly there's a big box of Gundam and I was showing my envy-with-awe so much because he bought the Gundam he talked about and I was never invited to tag along..
But suddenly a thought jabbed-in my mind an when I started thinking to buy a Gundam for me as well, probably the same model?
Why Buy?
1. It's a collectibles man! Lightning edition is a special edition! You don't see those that often, compared with normal gundams.
2. It's a 1/60 gundam, which means the size is quite big and it's really exciting to assemble one!!
3. I want to assemble gundam so badly, that's why people buy gundam: to assemble em..
4. I've got enough money to survive till i go back Indo.. A gundam will cost a lot but I still can survive if I buy it.
5. Something to brag about? Like adit's saint seiya! hahaha.. take photos and stuff..
REally? U wanna Buy? Think again
1. Thomas has been so economical on food.. Eat regular meals, avoid supper, snacks and canned drinks (unless free) and yet he's a scholarship student with so much money left in his bank account. A gundam doesn't hurt his economic condition. See how bad I spend on myself.
2. Gundam for what? waste of space? MAN, I live in a freakin dorm.. When I shift my luggages from a room to another it took ages! One more gundam is gonna make things worse.. And Gundam isn't not really that portable!
3. Value for money? After assemble, adore it for awhile and then that's it man! hahaha..
4. When I think about myself, I see myself as a person who can't take care of his things properly. Just look at the current condition of his possessions: Gundam, Laptop, Printer, Room, Handphone -.- Buying Gundam = waste of money!
So, maybe after the oppositive points have been defeated, then it's time to buy a Gundam! muhahahahahahahahaa... I shall not waste my money yet.. Or maybe I'll check and Indo and if it's cheaper, thomas's gonna be jealous like hell!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
3 comments:
1 word: BUY.
can brag: add to ur self-esteem?
eye candies: relieve stress
can take photos: practice ur photography skill
can assemble CORRECTLY: practice ur handcraft n artistic skill. Assembling gundam is not just about snapping-n-fitting parts. Got marking, lining, shadowing, painting, seamless-fitting, etc.
looking at ur reasons for not buying...can only say it's true for room space and portability reason. But then u're gonna be an RA who will have the same BIG room for the rest of ur days in NUS rite?
Hemm,.. in fact I have to move once a year. If you remember, last summer holiday I had to move from R6 to R4 then to R6 same room again..
...at least not twice.
and well...some sacrifice needed yeah x)
Post a Comment