Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Centumth Post

It's Luimenta is Trying to be Expressive's 100th post!

Let's talk about being expressive!

Quite fun eh? To see everything evolves so fast.
From an small kid to a university student.
How I'd think about gotten my hands on the internet for the first time. Registering my first email address, making a friendster account and spend so much time for it.
How I'd remember photoshopping my narcissistic photos to show them off at my friendster profile pictures.
How friendster had bulletin post section where everyone could read it and how I'd start to post my thoughts there.
Interestingly, after few weeks and months, there was this that came into my knowledge for the first time: Blog - Friendster Blog.
It was fun seeing people writing down their posts, read them and comment on them.
I created one for myself as well.
.
.
.
Time passed and now from friendster to blogger/blogspot but with the same author:
Luimenta
.
.
.
It's interesting to see your thoughts change from time to time. How I'd laugh or I'd feel different of what I am today from what I was yesterday and what I will be tomorrow.
It's fun to express your thoughts to the web, letting people to see what's inside me and how I'd create an image of myself be it good or bad, through what I write.
It feels good to see how people respond on your blog and It's fun to respond on other people's blog.
Although sometimes I feel blogging is just like another form of "wanting to hear and to be heard", It's just fun to be expressive.
==

2 comments:

The Lame One said...

congratz for 100th

instrumentaList said...

nice finale sentence =D

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.