==edited 5.55pm Tue==
Yeah...
First Let's start with:
Why I took LAV1201 Vietnamese 1:
*I was only given 3 core modules. At first only 2, then appealed 1 and my second appeal wasn't entertained.
So in order to clear my Modular Credits I took LAJ and LAV for University Requirements.
*Second Reason: it might be useful to be friendly with Vietnamese since there are a lot of Vietnamese in Singapore just like Indonesians. And by learning their language, you might be able to learn their culture.
*Third reason: My friend who has taken until LAV2201, Vietnamese 2, said the language was easy. True enough, he scored A+ for Viet 1 and i think it's the same for Viet 2.
*Fourth reason: I want to know what she has always been writing in facebook, her blog, her personal message, whatever. I just want to understand.
I'm just curious
*bidding point only 1 point
*I just want to take any language module and take my Chinese 3 next semester. Because she took chinese 1 last semester, and if she had take chinese 2 this sem, If she continues, then we'll be in the same class!
LALALALAA.... she's not taking chinese 2 this sem. I've checked IVLE =.=
Okay, I'm a freak, overobsessed freak.
So, then why did I drop Viet1?
*First reason: LAJ + LAV + 3 core module = Workload of 6 core modules. my 3 core modules workload =12 hours, LAJ + LAV = 12 hours.
*3 tutorial every week for LAV, same with LAJ.
*Please lah, it's a language module! Studying language is not easy!
Even after watching lotsa anime, I still have to work hard to study my LAJ when I thought it would be easy. Even in real life, people talking in japanese is more understandable than people talking in vietnamese, right??
*Japanese bidding point 300+ spent. So which is the more beneficial module to sacrifice?
*I have been dreaming to watch RAW anime(w/o the subtitle) but still long way to go. Too bad, the anime I've been watching are all Japanese Anime, not Vietnam anime.
*doesn't mean I give up hope on her.
I meant: Who knows, she might be taking japanese module also and we could be in the same tutorial? Who knows? She won't surely take Vietnamese module because she's a vietnamese, but for Japanese, who knows? But yeah, just a vague expectation which has never came true.
*when I look back at Vietnamese talking their language.... erhhh.. maybe not so the language that I really want to learn.
bye bye LAV1201 :'(
===
not so the language that I want to learn..
Maybe not yet.. ?
3 comments:
hmmm...
teach me jap...
still on her?
dude...it's so damn rare for peeps taking 2 lang modules at once.
nong, since it's jap...time to go for natsume, tsubame, midori, or minako...hahaha
another goal that is yet to be achieved by william..(refer to old post)
too many goals spoils the keeper..haha..
ganbatte kudasai!
Post a Comment