Pages

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

(untitled)

I just found myself to have hardly spoken any bad/offensive words.
That's because recently, I haven't been in a very bad condition that I would spill the bad words again and again.
Either that or the threshold has gone up.
Hhahahaha.. just kidding.. Maybe it's because I speak the bad words out in my mind. It's never expressed out but my mind might be like "WTF, She's such a #$%^&*&^%$#"
or something like that.
Anyways, What's the point with not letting it out but you still have that kind thought.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.