Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Human behavior on Toilet bowl

Yeah, Mike says I specialize in weird posts, the toilet bowl hell, urine, whatever.
But that's where inspiration comes from. Not from the toilet bowl to your head but from your head when you are sitting on top of it doing big business; or standing doing the small one.

Anyways.. Somehow, nowadays, it's quite hard to write as boring days just pass and go away leaving you with nothing new.
So yeah, I've been thinking about this one for quite some time.
Somehow in my cluster, I've always had preference on which toilet cubicle to go to. That particular cubicle which has always been my preference, we'll call that da "favorite" cubicle.
Well, why favorite? That's the place where I feel the most comfortable to "make a deal".

Every time I feel like going there, there would always be these situations:
A. Da Favorite cubicle is free
Reaction: Ah, now I can take dump in the cubicle that I feel most comfortable in!
B. Da Favorite cubicle is occupied
Reaction: Red or White? Red or White? Ah dammit it's red, someone's using it.
Reaction B1: I still can hold for a bit, wait until da favorite cubicle is free then only use it.
Reaction B2: Dammit, can't hold anymore, don't have to use da favorite one also can already.
Reaction B3: Argh, can hold for a bit but not too long, go other restroom (such as in common floors) and take a dump there where it is almost as comfortable as da favorite one.

Okay, you can call me weird, but apparently that may define how human behaves upon selecting the place to take a dump. Either that OR the rest of the toilet bowls are equally not pleasing to everyone.

I have 2 situation to back my statement.
First: Da Favorite cubicle is occupied? Doesn't Matter what.. But yes it does. This has been strengthen by the fact that da favorite cubicle is the only cubicle which has always been occupied first. Everytime if it's occupied, why Cubicle "C"(assuming C is the favorite) as always? why not "A", why not "B"? Meaning the rest of the people sharing the restroom favors that cubicle as well.

Second: When I'm at da favorite itself. I always see people's shadows on the floor, they always look like approaching da favorite to check whether it's actually occupied or not. And when they found out that it's actually occupied, they start checking the cubicle besides, implying like "Ah, too bad, it's occupied, let me check whether this one is nice to use or not... Oops, I don't this toilet bowl, let me check out the other one". If I am weird, the person (shown by the shadow) don't have to always move from cubicle C to cubicle A, because a normal person wouldn't need to be that selective. But moving around just to check the condition, shows the selectivity of the person.
Which is the thing I might also do if da favorite is occupied.

So my conclusion is,
1. People also display favoritism in selecting the place to do "their business".
2. Da favorite is actually almost everyone's favorite in my cluster.

11 comments:

Aditzz said...

hahaha...gw jg ada favorit cubicle for both bath n boker ^^.

baru tau gw kl di common bathroom ternyata kita2 bisa ada fave place.

The Lame One said...

itu di corner nearest shower cubicles bukan???

Anonymous said...

inilah RA yg kbykn free time..jadi kerjaannya nongkrong n ngelamun di toilet..

William said...

@aditz, yeah, only for those with common restroom. If at R2 where you used to stay can't be picky right?

@mike, bukan.. mulai dari pintu masuk, pintu ketiga.

@parkjungah, hahaha..
salah.. nowadays sering asal makan.. jadinya sering sakit perut

Anonymous said...

toilet yg terlalu deket shower ga enak..apalagi klo lg ada org mandi..ga tenang..haha

The Lame One said...

nongkrong, ngelamun, boker, atauuuuuu..... yang lain?

Anonymous said...

Winonk..pengen kurus..punya badan seksi dan terurus..

haha..makanya frekuensi bongkar muatan ditambah..haha..

William said...

yg lain = cara cepat bongkar muatan:

poke rongga mulut supaya muntah..

minum pencuci perut and boker trus..

sengaja makan makanan expired biar sakit perut molo, dsb dsb..

instrumentaList said...

hmm,, kalo buat gw, buat tipe medan perang kita, 3rd cubicle tu paling pas dituju dari entrance. jadi naturally cubicle itu dulu yang dituju.
parahnya gini. dulu di cluster yang lama, meskipun udah tau cubicle itu sedang not-so-usable karena ad sisa" pertempuran ato sekedar clash yg blom diberesin, tetep aja otomatis mesti ke daerah itu dulu. lalala.

William said...

ga.. beda do, gw alasannya
kalo gw karena tempat duduk cubicle ke3 di toilet gw lebih nyaman didudukin dari yg ke 2 and 4..
so yeah..

joker said...

agreed!!! got favorites one... haha...

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.