I was supposed to attend a meeting at SDE at 9am in the morning this morning. Although I do believe it's a bit funny to meet up that early in the morning, as a team members I am supposed to contribute at least by attending the meetings.
Because yesterday I slept in the afternoon to the evening, due to the screwed biological clock (yeah, it's holiday for a week right?) I planned to stay awake the whole night so that I can be on time to attend the meeting. So I spent my whole night awake indeed by playing dota with some freshies and the others. I really stayed up until 7am where everyone started to went off from R2 reading room.
So at 7.30 sth, my head started to become heavy and drowsy and I started to take a quick nap by putting my head on my arms, arms on the table. I woke up and slept again for several times until 8.15am when I decided to pack up and go back to my room to keep my things.
Seeing my comfortable spring bed, I just can't help it to lie down there and said to myself, I will wake up at 8.45.
I didn't. My team member called me at 9.40sth and i was awake. For some reason I can't remember, I fell asleep again and only woke up at 11.ooam.
Geez, I called my team member again and he said I didn't have to come anymore. Well actually it was supposed to be a 5 member group but only 2 met up, excluding me.
It's of course common sense to have my members be disappointed in me, although they do not show it or express it to me, maybe not directly. But I believe no matter how disappointed they are in me, I'm more disappointed of myself. Tsk...
I must change... I must change... Wake up William Wake up!!!
2 comments:
hmm..
come, when's next overnight session?
red bull
red bull
Post a Comment