Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sweet dream

Yesterday night, after being pangseh-ed by TLO and bunch of freshies for the dota game, I watched family guy (rewatch) and fell asleep quite early at around 1.30pm and woke up at 7.30am for a freaking start of holiday!! Start of holiday and woke up at 7.30am, I could have slept till a bit later which i did from 10am sth to 3pm. Hahaha sleepy head..
This dream happened at as soon as I slept at the nite.
Setting, a traditional house. My family members having lunch as usual, boring days again as usual but everything looks so traditional. Wooden chairs, mat made of dried grass, cement concrete floor, etc. etc.

And then Well, some meal scene, eating and sleeping and dreaming (dreaming inside a dream) and then awaken up.
After I wake up, I open the antique sliding door and window and saw an exotic view of a place. I thought I was dreaming of my hometown or the highland that my hometowners always go to.
When I watch the awesome scenery I realized in the dream that it's not. Sun rising up gently; Silky grey water in the lake from far away; the Prussian and Cobalt grey blue sky with blurred long cloud; and some silhouette of trees nearby the balcony after the traditional window. I stood on the balcony in my awe and an old man with a girl came.
The girl is, you know who.. (erm, not voldemort for sure)

Well, unrealizedly, I asked a question "Wait, is this Vietnam?"

Unconciously because I have seen lots of pictures of beautiful sea/lake sceneries online from Hanoi, just online, have never been there before.. it's far more beautiful than lake Toba that my hometowners go to as far as I remember, so it must be from somewhere else but how could my mind go to Vietnam?

"Wait are you sure? How come I'm here?" I asked to "you know who" like we've known each other.. Partially happy and confused, thinking to myself "oh miGawd.. I'm talking to the girl I like so much at last and now what? I'm here looking at these beautiful things (the scenery and the girl)?"

"ring ring" "ring ring" My handphone rang and I was awaken by Yori..

"Can I get your chess set?"

I screamed to my mind inside "DARN!!!! I WAS ABOUT TO HAVE A SWEET DREAM!!" hahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...dreams did me a good and bad time. A wake from a good one gave me a wew and a wake from a bad one gave me a phew. One thing for both is that, I said "That was juz a dream..."

instrumentaList said...

ckck.yori parah.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.