Apparently previous post didn't last that long.
I just spilled out the magic word yesterday night.
Thanks to my wonderful printer. It has given me lotsa trouble ever since it's inside my room.
It's the first printer that I own that:
1. has paper jam. Nowadays are quite common if the paper tray is horizontal.
2. can't print if the color ink catridges are empty though the black color ink is not.
3. shows "low temperature, allow machine to warm up" and sometimes it's also show "high temperature, allow machine to cool down".
4. can't print at all, the machine says refer to the manual (that I lost) and we are required to unscrew and set something on our own. ==> Just Yesterday.
5. Moreover the quality of color printing is poor (-.-), compared with the first two printer that I had, canon and Hp. Canon - standard quality, Hp - very nice quality but expensive printer and ink, Brother? Noooo....
Yeah, very annoying to have this kind of printer. So annoying that it let me speak out bad words after so long of holding em down.
No comments:
Post a Comment