Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

She put her facebook status as "in a Relationship".
Gosh, I was so agitated already but then I opened up her profile..
It was just another prank: her "in a relationship" is with her friend, also a girl.
.
.
So I'm relieved even I'm left with the slightest chance, but of course it's not that I hope that much either..
But her display picture is changed into a picture of 2 mugs, written "His" and "Hers", a very typical, a person in a lovey dovey state will do..
:(
I don't know...
I really don't know...
@ Teddy, perhaps my state of mind is still at denial stage..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yakin?bukan stage bargaining?

instrumentaList said...

chey

Aditzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wah,adit ngomong kotor

Aditya said...

ga bisa delete nong...helpz?

Aditzz said...

nvm...

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.