Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Weird dream

Before today, I just had a very weird dream..
I was dreaming:
I was on a plane, with my friends towards somewhere..
And the suddenly out of the blue I was already lying on the floor with my friends. I stood up and came to know that there's been a plane accident and 4 people were dead..
I also came to know that my parents received a news that me along with my friends were dead of plane crash, but then, despite those, feeling alive, I tried to contact my parents, to assure them that their son was still alive.

From that scene, I felt that I need to rush back to obtain any communication device so I can call back to my parents. So somehow, with my friends following me, I rushed back to my room.
The scene was weird, like a old flat that you see in hongkong movies.. The elevator with steel gates, and we were waiting so long for the lift then me and one of my friend decided to take a leak. The toilet was nearby. Halfway to the toilet, the other friends who didn't come along shouted for us, indicating that the elevator was already there so we hold the urge and rushed back to the elevator.

At the base floor, somehow one of my friends separated from us when she sees her relatives/whatever waiting for her and they were hugging each other so happily, as if she's implying the message "I'm alive!! I'm back!! Great to see you!!!"

So the rest, me and my friends went out the building and it was a scene that was so foreign to us..
"What the hell? We are in Singapore right? My friend who left us just now is a Singaporean, so here should still be in Singapore" I think to myself.

So we somehow, got our asses back to a place which resembled a dorm but also looked like a flat..
I don't know for what reason, I took the emergency stairs and my other friends, except for one guy, went back..
"Hey, going by the stairs also?"
"Yeah, I think I forgot my keys, geez, I stay in level 25 somemore.."
"Yeah, bad for you" (I dunno why I was not surprised when he said he stayed in level 25, taking stairs and PGP has only up to level 13 the tallest)

Then after I reached my level, I couldn't open the fire escape door..
"Holy crap, it's locked!!"
"Hey mine's locked too!!" my friend shout from above.

Suddenly I heard a familiar voice..
"Hey, William what are you doing over there, hop over, We are having a party!"
It was my cousin from Medan! Wtf was he doing there, and then I saw the gang he's normally with..
"Oh, it's my friend's birthday party!!"
Then, without any hesitation, I was doing some movie stance hopping from one building's exposed escape stairs to a nearby building's balcony. Not to mention, the scene suddenly went so classic again.

Somehow (I tell ya, there're lots of somehow because you know, it's a dream! You jump into one scene and another illogically), I got back into my room, had my handphone and tried to call my parents and somehow I couldn't.
I went out, saw my friends rushing somewhere and I decided to follow

"Haven't you noticed it yet? We are already dead!" Said one of my friend.
"We are? I feel so alive!" I said.
"See your handphone, there's something on there, we are heading towards the address the handphone's showing"

Again, another flat? Geez..
The scene is boring I know.. But it was again another flat.. We went it and my friend explained to me, that it's like a game where the objective is to reach the top.
"so what? If we reach the top, we are going to be reborn again? or ressurected again"
Without obtaining any answer, we proceeded to the building.
It was like a puzzle building, and somehow we were seperated into rooms.
Suddenly a question come out on the wall. So weird, it was like a picture of a group of pokemons gathered together, then we were asked to distinguish which group is incorrect. It was just crafted there and the words on top of the picture says level 4.
A staircase appeared suddenly and I proceed to level four, like a common floor and that's where me and my friends met again.

"Yeah, so that's how the game like. And now we are gonna reach to the top! I know because I've played a similar game before" My friend said.
Everyone were to proceed to their own staircases that they came from and I was expecting more silly questions like that and I was going to ask my friend what if we had guessed wrongly.

But suddenly I woke up and was back into reality again.
Going to face PF3201 and yes.. that was how the dream like..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

errrrrrrr....

Anonymous said...

gw tadi mimpi maen gantiin gallas..parah,maen buat arsenal trus lawannya MU..trus babak keduanya,gw maen kaya libero,sampe nyerang ke depan soalnya lagi ketinggalan..wakakak..

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.