Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008

....

Okay, guess what's this one about.. = =
Yes.. again.. her.
Saw her with untied hair today.
I'm like a fanatic and she's like an idol.

Although She's just a student, who walked pass me at the canteen, I noticed her and turn my head to my other friends.

Man.. I was like teasing Sumitro with the medan girl he likes from Igloo (Canteen drink stall). When I purchased some drink and when she was making it, I was like repetitively "OI SUMITRO? U WANT SUMTHING FROM HERE?".
But the good thing is that Igloo girl hasn't known Sumitro.

When He saw her (not the Igloo girl) I tried not to be recognized. But it was a very very good time for Sumitro to take revenge on me. So he shouted "WILLIAM" pause 1/10 seconds "WILLIAM"!! For Goodness' sake!! She knows me!!!!!!!! And I was trying not to be noticed. And the friend who was walking with her, yearh, TVB, was walking with her as well!!!!

lmao, Sumi, I'd not blame him for doing that because it was my bad, but I was really really really really nervous even just to see her..

Gosh!!!!!!!............
Man, Can't I just forget her away....
I'm becoming more and more coward each and everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A ha.....hahaha...lalala...

it's her again yeah? TVmee and TVbee! I lophe TV!! Gimme TV!! I am a TV addict, u're a TVholic! ^^~~~

Wait a sec, TV here stands for television or The V!3tn4m3s3?

bee said...

Coward? Pengecut? Perhaps...
But perhaps I think you are just too shy... Shy shy little baby. Haha.

The Lame One said...

in william's culture, it is impolite to call him a baby (which is worse than a little bro?)

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.