Pages

Friday, June 06, 2008

Holiday also no time

Giving me such a hard time:
+Maybe: will try to learn video editing with adobe premiere and after effects. I said the same words, with the same purpose a year ago but was never realized.
+Design big resolution posters with low resolution sources! pixelated somemore!!!!
+Have to design a logo for Welcome Fest but WHERE IS MY INSPIRATION???
+Windows Movie Maker is such a bitch.. either the software is, or my lenovo sucks big time, or there are some undetected virus in my computer. Either way, The Journey video project has to be delayed.
+updating this blog layout. Blogger(this blog's host domain) has low compatibility with editing layout and html. Not that I blame Blogger, everything is very user friendly i should admit. Very user friendly for those who has no knowledge of html or who is very familiar with html. For those who have like very vague idea, when I want to do things like incorporating lots of features, sometimes the code is wrong and I have to correct it. Copy pasting from Dreamweaver doesn't work that well on blogger.
+Talking about html, I was planning to create a site of my own under googlepages. This one surely has more html compatibility. The real purpose of my personal site would main for showing off my portfolio. Stuffs that I have done with photoshop for CCAs/RA since I'm admitted in NUS.
+RK (Renaissance Kingdoms) forum also no time to participate, My character in RK is undergoing big loss due to my cow farm and dammmmm leaky buckets.
+My part time job is so-so only..
+No time to play Winning Eleven Masters league
+what about my suikoden 2! I want to replay it and see McDohl (special character in Suikoden2, main hero in Suikoden1)
+I still want to watch animes also!
+Okay still can play pingpong but long time never play basketball anymore.. sianz..
+Cooking session also very rare already.
+I want to draw Manga for fun also!
+Did I mention that I want to memorize hiragana katakana(jap alphabets) by the end of holiday?
+I'm the pub head for welcome fest and so many things to do besides the welcome fest itself??
Don't worry, by then Welcome Fest should be top priority.
+etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Play some jap games. I memorized my katakana from playing SRW game.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.