For my experience now, life is like the earphone of my handphone:
Everytime when i take it out, it goes tangled in complications out of nothing.
Then I'd try to fix it by untangling it.
And it would look almost like it is already untangled or fixed.
But in fact it gets tangled again if you just let it be from not perfectly tangled condition.
until then I'd fix it until it is perfectly proper.
But then, after some time, after I take it out of my ear and keep it, and when i take it out again, it goes tangled in complications again.
I hate my earphone.
2 comments:
I prefer listening music directly from the speaker to listening through earphone. It is not a very thoughtful way to so sometimes as it might disturb people around. But if the situation allows, life gets less complicated without having to untangle it. However you will become more skilful after times of untangling. Life can be beyond our expectation, we can't change our destiny but we can choose the way to live our destiny to the fullest. =)
earphone gets tangled because it is not tied together.
Though having known that, I never actually tie my earphones so that it is neater.
Life gets complicated because it is not organized.
Well, That's just how I am.
There are some things that we can choose and there are some things that we can't choose. For the former, nothing can be done about it but for the latter, our decisions can change our destiny.
That's what the senior lady told me and that's what I've been believing till now and will always do.
Post a Comment