Well, just met a nerd in real life and learnt about him for few days.
Started studying for the semester already. For goodness' sake! It's still a freaking summer holiday..
He knows photoshop.. well, theoritically. Haven't seen his practical photoshop. I've used photoshop for 7 years and I'm very sure that even theory and experiences are not enough.
He's reading up on some other softwares. He is always updated with current news. He tells so much stories. He sometimes explains the unnecessary things. He doesn't want to let people know of his score. etc. etc.
Well, for knowledge, I think he knows so much information because he reads so much more (maybe he spent his life on reading). I know it's not a bad thing to have this kind of character. You know, like you like to read then you read and read and read. Well, I have to say this is different type of bookworm as my other friends who likes to read are definitely livelier in person than this. This one, is super hardworking I would say, in terms of academical stuffs, and it's not a bad thing. Well, he's someone that you can express your awe on.
But somehow, I wouldn't want to be like him
4 comments:
well, indeed there are a lot of different and unique people in this world, ain't it?
being a hunk is something. So is being a nerd.
I saw him reading his senior's lecture notes while I was enjoyably playing Winning Eleven 2008..
Who? Winong? Damn...so winong is a nerd too....I din know that b4 :S
Post a Comment