Pages

Thursday, June 05, 2008

my temper

Hem...
Sleepy, let's hope this time, the post has less grammatical errors despite me being in very drowsy condition when writing this.

Sometimes or you can say normally, among the gang, I'd be the one who explodes first in terms of emotion. I'd start shouting, I'll look and feel disgusted, bad words won't come out anymore, instead my sound volume would be increased and hesitation to reserve to violence will be gone. Not that I don't say bad words anymore, but it's just that when I try to create an argument, bad words are not needed. But my attitude, would become so annoying because indeed, when I explode out of emotion(anger), it would be because of extreme annoyances.

And, I've been the one who's been always exploding.

Well, one day Mike told me, successful men in his eyes: would have overcome lots of hindrances before he is successful, and those are including their emotions. That's what we are supposed to be. Someone who can hold back, think with cool head and solve any dispute calmly.

And that's just the ability that I don't have!

Things may seem very easy to be said but it always go the other way round.
As a human, with feelings of course, everyone of us i suppose have this patience line. Cross it and expect that being to react differently, in a very unwanted manners.
Mike did imply that my patience line is just too short.
I was half convinced indeed, there could have been something wrong with my temper, but come to think about it, I may consider myself to have grown up being annoyed so much. And each time I'm annoyed, the easier it gets for me to explode. All my life, I have grown up as a bullied.

Well, sometimes people can't just stop being such assholes. Sometimes, coping is easy but till now, lots of people have crossed my line and so, they had to see me in disgusted condition.

Though, it's not a good thing to keep over-expressing your feelings, personally I think it's even worse when you hold back and keep it to yourself. I feel so much better after doing some scoldings or shoutings rather than keeping myself quiet.

Expect some more explosions from me because I just won't change :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that u need to keep ur composure. Me too dun have it at certain times +_+""

But occasional explosion is also neccesary. U just need to know when I think :)

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.