Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

argh...!!

+ Friends from hometown.
So inconsistent as I have said. Two days ago they said the next day they were going to sentosa. I was like "WTF?? When did I hear or promise you all that I'm free for Sentosa??" They never actually told me but they insisted that they did mentioned it three days ago. Three days ago they asked me whether I was free or not. that was the only question they asked, no extra info added.

+ RAD asking for assistance.
Photoshop for PAP again? Gosh, she's like don't have any knowledge in this kind of thing yet she's the one who always does it in her team and then arrowed it to me. I have to re-do re-do and re-do just because there's inconsistencies in her wants. Big size poster? ok made. Ok please remove the text, she wants the background only? ok made. Argh now horizontal banner with background only? same design? ok made. Argh!!! it's not horizontal, it's vertical.. ok made.
.... FOR GOODNESS' SAKE, JUST HIRE A PROFESSIONAL DESIGN OKAY? I HAVE MORE THINGS TO BE CONCERNED OF.

+ Publicity Welcome Fest.
Let's see how.. Proposal must come out by Saturday

+ Residential event!
OMG in spite of Welcome Fest proposal and her requesting for help, the RAD REQUIRED US TO COME OUT WITH THE PROPOSAL BY SUNDAY. AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO'S OUR RA YET. @ mike I'll ttyl.

+ Sick
Sexy voice, throat and nostrils full with phlegm, I don't feel comfortable when sleeping and I talk clumsily because of excessive amount of phlegm. I do things less productively when I'm not feeling good. Among all time why only now, when I'm most needed to perform well!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiup2 satu org la..biar cepet sembuh..

bee said...

Kelian! I dare not ganggu u regarding photoshop anymore! Rest well little baby!

scast said...

1st + haha.. you freaky bastard.. old ady.. easily forget about things.

2nd + WT*.. William.. I would say nothing anymore.. she is really to crappy.. I think if so.. you should have do something about it.. you can't be manipulate like that.. that jerk.. F**a**.. lol

3rd + don't worry.. he is always the last minute guy and come out will lotsa inspiration haha.. you won't disappoint anybody rite?

4th + sexy voice is good.. but better cure it before u get voiceless.. now that's serious.. so hope u can recover soon..

;)

Anonymous said...

scast talks bad things about ex boss..wah2..

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.