Hahaha, 9th June 2008.
Late posting because hardly had time to.
I received a call from Consoft-asia, the company Ms. Teo (one of my lecturers) recommended to the whole class. I sent my application for internship to that company around 1 months ago or more, but only after that I received a phone call asking me to sit for interview.
Is it that they never check their emails or they just ignored it and just found the email recently (like when you start piling up your emails to more than 1000 messages) or because they one or two of their interns had quited and they need people. Well we never know but the thing I'm glad because that's the first time I was called to sit in for interview for internship since I was so enthusiastic on this. Thanks to my boring part time and Welcome Fest, I don't feel like sitting in for interview anymore. Wew.. talking about my part time, It's not as good as when you are like part time private teacher or but it's better than average waitering and what I mean here is the wage.
Yeah, In the end I have to reject their offer for the interview, felt hard to do so but no choice..
But again so happy that they eventually called. At least I know I've got confidence to apply to more companies next year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment