Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

some wasted-s

Like mike who had just spent $75 to buy a pair of trousers from Zara because he wore his fave blue jeans to work. What he actually spent the $75 is on:
+Compensation of not sacrificing his reputation at work although he would earn less than the price of those trousers in a day.
+the trousers itself.
+experience not to wear the wrong apparels to work anymore.

Me? Even worse. I would be spending $125 on:
+Paying for the purchased ticket for the Genting trip that I won't be able to attend.
+Loss of reputation among my old buddies who planned the Genting trip with me.
+Time to prepare properly for Welcome fest proposals and discussions.
+Time to prepare for upcoming R6 events.
+Chance to prove that I'm responsible for the things I'm supposed to do.
+Reminder for me to manage my time more properly.
+learning how to sacrifice.

I've got no choice, it's not like I want to skip the trip. Logically speaking, I should have just gone
to the trip but things doesn't always go as we wish.
Bye bye $125.. What a waste.. tsk.........

1 comment:

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.