Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Getting nowhere

Tsk.... I've been wanting to express this for long..
But if i were to meet myself from 2-3 years ago, He would have laughed terribly at my condition now.
I'm fat,
I've forgotten integration, differentiation, and all further maths, I've not remembered my physics and CHEMISTRY (the subject i could be proud of, at least among my class during highschool).
I've become more childish,
My temper is so bad now,
My spendings are not controlled,
My grade sucks,
My drawings lost their touches (I awed at my art works I produced when I was at younger age: 13-15),
and I've been liking a girl for almost a year and still liking her even after she told me indirectly that she's had a boyfriend;
I probably can't play capteh properly anymore.
I'm getting nowhere......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh? for me, maybe i wud laugh at my past self....:S

ur grade sucks? Then how's mine?
u're not childish lah.
ur drawing is good but then, i dunno ur previous touches -.-~~
and u're being loyal and stupid at once by 'crush'-ing over that girl.

Just several of my cents man....

bee said...

别只对自己的弱点耿耿于怀,多发掘自己的优点,做人也会比较有自信。

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.