Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Oh well, she ignored me again and again online.
I know I'm just not up to standard and I'm such a bugger when it comes to instant messaging.

I can see her on my MSN messenger but not on my Yahoo Messenger and one possible thing is that she has blocked me on Yahoo Messenger but she forgot to do it on MSN? So it's just a matter of time before she does so.

Nevertheless, I still can't just simply not remember her.
Well, just several more weeks and it will be already one year since the first time i met her and liked her one-sided-ly

gosh...

3 comments:

bee said...

哇捞... 看开点啦!

The Lame One said...

Login di msn tapi nggak di YM. Masuk akal kan?

William said...

erh.. @ mike, dia cuman pake YM, gw add pake 2 account i.e. YM and MSN

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.