Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

After such a long time

Well, another late one.
Saturday night i.e. on the Singapore National Day, The Indon society in NUS was having something like a Finale for Indon NUS students.
So there were pageants, performances from the Orientation Groups (Orientation was conducted at the daytime of that day and in the evening, the groups were to contribute to a performance), performances from some of my friends, and other programs.

So yeah, my group were performing skit for modern Cinderella and at least all of us acted to bring joy as much as possible, lolz, by adding lots of humor factor into the skit. *Though maybe our acting is not that good*
The guys had to act the girl character and vice versa.

It was fun, and the program reached the performance from my friends. One of them, Vinz, has always been performing because he's very good in guitar and "singing" of course *and he's good in gathering crowd, at least that's what i think*. Another one, the instrumentalist, was even better, jack of all trades for all music band's musical instruments, you name it: drumset, guitar, bass, vocal, even keyboard. So there were three of them and the number three guy: Mikemdn, was the vocalist.

First performance was good with Mikemdn around and second performance, Mike didn't sing and Vinz used a more general, crowd-pleasing Indon song. So yeah, trying to give them support as much as possible, I used the glowy stick given by MikeJK, pointed it up and waved my hand *like when you see concerts with lots of fans*. And Vinz started singing the song with himself and instrumentalist backing the music.

Suddenly from my 1 o'clock direction approximately few meters away, some fellows were shifting room and using the pathway near the program venue. Although they didn't disturb the programs because they were at the sideway, but when at I looked at those fellows, I began to be distracted.
I saw few familiar faces.. These faces made me try to look for the face that I want to see. The one that I've been longing to see and have not seen for at least two months.
Argh.. yes, after few seconds, the white dressed girl, smiling at the performers.
.....
my angel..
how do I forget her..
:(
After such a long time and still..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and this afternoon...I saw her at CenLib busstop with her friends...hehe

William said...

:(

bee said...

wew

Anonymous said...

sapa sih? nana?

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.