Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

someone please grow up!

I'm taking an opportunity to look back at myself..

The more people you see and know, the more chances there are for you to see tiny parts of yourself. I have seen a lot of annoying people and see how similar I am/I was with him/her. Yah, though in end nowadays I am always the "bullied", but we are not talking about that here.

Childish:-----------------

You know when you are at your young ages: Maybe not you, maybe it's me, myself. When I was at young age, I tend to think that I'm so smart. That my smartness prevailed so much that I always argued at people to defend my stand.
Of course slowly I realized, that's a wrong thing to do when you are actually not smart :p
No.. What I to say is, in the end, when your argument turned to be false, you just stand there and be embarrassed of yourself!
(I think) people started to dislike me and I somehow felt uneasy to interact with them. Rather than having this kind of feeling, I decided to change gradually.
Although I can't escape my own stubbornness till now, I always try to communicate the safe way to people.

===
That is a learning process and that's how people should grow up mentally: Learning this life!
===

While being childish, is being unable to learn. Being unable to accept and digest that as the nutritions that you need in order for you to grow. Why are there 2 ears but only one mouth? *some words from some motivational poster* Because are made as such that we listen more than we talk.

----------------------------

I believe at least I have learned a bit. My goodness, how bad are you if you are already in almost a real environment of society and you are as blur as a kindergarten school student!?
And when I see someone who has the attitude of "No, what I say is this and it is this!" and when It doesn't work when I responded "No, from our previous experience, we've been doing that and it's okay!", It seriously annoys you.
-----------------------------

I call this childish and it's someone's time to grow up already when that someone's is actually older than me.

Unlucky me have to cope with this someone: that is if my RA job continues and if that someone's too..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OPS... Somehow I can sense the person you are talking about... and I can't help but strongly AGREE WITH U!!

The Lame One said...

mine the response is about as the same at fallen leaf the

Aditzz said...

u're asking me how I know this person?

Intuition.

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.