My computer crashed because of the stupid Automatic Updates saying "service pack 3 XP installation, please back-up your data and close all your programs before continuing"
Heck care, I just pressed "install" straightaway thinking that everything would be alright.
After I got back from my long classes, went to Munchie's for Campus Supplies' treat for CBLC members, I entered my room and see the black screen, the one that you see if you press F8 during your computer startup.
So I chose "Start Windows Normally" and got into until the Windows XP loading screen and then it goes blue screen and my computer got autorestarted.
After few hours of rescuing files from my Lenovo's ThinkVantage system, my only source of hope, and after restoring the system from my last back-up which is like one year ago, My computer's healthy again.
Goodness. Being not able to computer was really bad. When I was doing the file rescuing, I was worried of my RA job, whether there's any need of urgent reply or not from my mailbox; So boring, I want to go and blog also cannot; I want to watch anime also cannot; Check out online guitar tabs also cannot; print lecture notes also cannot; etc. etc.
Although maybe humans are not supposed to be overdependent on their computers. Computers are supposed to make humans lives more convenient and I think I'm just too dependent on my computer already. Study, work and play all need computer, chat with friend with computer, e-mail is an integral part of your life, internet is the largest media of information, posters banners needs photoshop to produce, you create your report on Ms. Word, etc. etc.
Gosh!!
And not able to use it for few hours when you need it just sucks.. Hahahaha
7 comments:
ah..
you remind me about my one-day-no-laptop-no-handphone plan. It'll be a good exercise.
Man...im in the same position as u. Well...when ur computer is not there for you, u can try exercise, study, playing music(who knows it might inspire u a good song i.e. Tanpa Komputer ^^)
exercise + study is a no-no hahahahahhahaha..
but playing music, if no online tab, hard to play eh.. must slowly learn first lah me.
hmm,, if I had started learning guitar etc here, I'd be searching so many from youtube. Start with fingering, hand exercises, etc. Don't look for music first.. go for hand-killing practices =p
see, that's why do..
learn from youtube also need computer :s
how dependent we are hahahahahahahahahahahah
thanks for e advice
aldo's rite, go through that boring finger exercise...no need u tube 1.
Salah baca yah gw....
zzz
gw pikir aldo bilang mau jago mesti utube hahahha
Post a Comment