Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

People and behind them

You know, We won't like it if people talk bad behind us.
But you know at least a group of people most likely wouldn't talk that bad about you, when that group of people talk bad about others with you.

It seems that when they are talking bad about other people when you are around, they have some trust on you. With that trust, they trust you not to tell the people being talked bad about. With that trust, you unconsciously trust that you won't be talked bad.

But we'd never know, do we?
===

I might think myself is already nice enough, but again, if people talk bad about me I shall not know.

===
But it's okay.

But suddenly I feel bad about talking bad on other people's back.
Though sometimes it seems like they indeed deserve being talked bad on because everyone just talk about that particular person, and it's because of his/her own attitude.

I wonder if I'm like that OR I'm already like that, and I don't know what's happening, what will I do? Just stand there with the naive thinking that I'm okay with everyone when everyone's not.

This is a bit paranoid, but these days, I think I talk bad about people so much.
I talk them on daily conversations and on this blog.
Again, so, If you are able to read these posts of mine, you are so called "given the trust" by me as mentioned above.
___________________________________
Should we just let this be because this is already how the way it goes?
Do we really need to talk bad about people?
Or can't it be helped since the people we are talking bad about are indeed so bad that we can't help not to talk it?

Tsk.. Cruel Society, but people should grow up!

5 comments:

Aditya said...

Grow up and grow up...I've seen this stuff a bunch of times in ur blog. Care so much to grow up eh nong?

Sometimes being childish is good. Enjoy it man!

William said...

Just giving myself a reminder.
I see shit in toilet bowl and shit in life.
Seeing the latter one needs oneself to grow up. Or else you can't stand to see the shit.

joker said...

well, we need to grow up in the end...

Aditzz said...

That's why...in the very end, u need (or forced) to grow up...so enjoy the time when u're childish hehe :)

joker said...

errr, that's if the childish-hood is being enjoyable though...

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.