Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2008

my stuffs are our stuffs?

Well, sometimes I think I'm kind of too extravagant. I waste money on useless stuffs.
Erm.. After I purchase those kind of useless stuffs, in the end I don't benefit from those myself; instead, me and my friends do, and nevertheless, I'm not unhappy.

PS2: I bought it actually to play the Kingdom Hearts series that I've been wanting to play and indeed I played until almost the end and it was so boring for everyone else just to watch me play and RPG game. So after that Michael medan brought over his disc from his hometown: Winning eleven, devil may cry etc. etc. Throughout the holiday, the long holiday where I have been quite occupied with lotsa things, I play less and less and I started to let my friends keep my PS2 so that they don't have to wait for me while they are playing. I kind of enjoy it when all of us can play multiplayer games like Three Kingdoms, King of Fighter and Winning Eleven, and when everyone is happy, I would be happy as well. So in the end, I bought the PS2 with my own money and it seems like everyone's PS2 now.
I'm pretty okay with it... As long as they remember that that thing they always play without me nowadays is my PS2 and they will treat the console well. If anything happens like joysticks faulty or what, I would assume that my stuffs is not appreciated and that they should pay for any loss incurred.

Mahjong: bought it with own's money also. Well you can't possibly play mahjong on your own! But yeah, it's not like I have regular kaki(competitors/patrons or whatever) to play with so that we could bear the cost for all of us, so I decided to buy that on my own and let people play whenever they want to play.
Erm.. same thing goes to this mahjong. At least I would hope that when I play mahjong with my friends or whenever I lend them my mahjong set just to let them play, they would take care of the mahjong properly. People don't have to go crazy and bang my mahjong tiles when they lose or what ever the case is.

===
Ah yeah, so the one of my points is I'm just a bit upset when they are playing my stuffs with my consent but out of emotion, like when your opponent score a goal in Winning eleven, you don't have to throw the joystick on the sofa (sofa might be soft, but sometimes when people throw it too hard, it might bounce to the floor and give an impact to my joysticks) or worse, straight to the floor itself.
It kinda pisses me off when people treat my stuff like rubbish, but when it's the case of their things lent to us, their attitude would be like super protective.

And what I want to say from here is, when you are able to play my stuffs without me joining in, that means you are entrusted to take of it carefully. Please appreciate my kind intention and don't lose my trust :p

Another point is that remember, the purpose of the game is as always: for fun. If you all start to fight because of unhappiness throughout the game, it defeats the purpose of the entertainment itself.
===

Well, I have touched my PS2 in days or weeks already i guess because of Welcome Fest. Erm.. Still I think they still play it regularly every night.
ah, so please bear in mind of the things I mentioned.
Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooopss...

bee said...

William, thanks for the Mahjong... I never know it is yours. Luckily I didn't do any bad thing to your Mahjong...

The Lame One said...

makanan makanan...

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.