Attention: M18 rating. Anyone under aforementioned age, or who despises any filthy descriptions or narrations, disturbing story or whatever that makes you "Eww..." or "Yucks..", Please refrain from reading this post.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyways, I was inside the toilet cubicle last evening, defecating like normal humans do. Sitting on the toilet bowl seat, I was looking at the stickers as usual, which contains these words and some comic strips:
-----
"We aim to please, AIM please"
-----
"Do not use excessive tissue paper, Prevent Clogging"
-----
"You look so pale, did you just see a ghost?"
"Worse, I saw what's inside the toilet bowl"
-->"Flush thoroughly after use, Hold for 5 seconds"
----
"People shouldn't squat on toilet seats, they make it unusable by dirtying them"
"or by loosing their footing"
----
One long shaped solid dark brown chocolate came out, and I tried to flush it so that the chocolate wouldn't stain the toilet bowl. *gobble gobble gobble* and it's when I start to feel some water on my buttocks!
I stood up in reflex and saw an awful scene... Floating chocolate which almost got me and the water level which kept increasing. The toilet bowl's CLOGGED!! AAAAAAA!!
The chocolate was a long one indeed but it was clogged before I came in and I didn't notice it!!
So after the long chocolate I didn't feel like continuing to bomb the bowl, yes, fortunately.
After sometime, like 2 minutes, the water decreases to normal toilet bowl level but the waste wasn't flushed away!!!
I flushed and waited for another two times hoping that the clog would be cleared but it was futile.
"Flush thoroughly after use, hold for 5 seconds" didn't work.
I gave up and put some toilet paper inside the bowl on the purpose of covering the chocolate so that it doesn't look scary.
Of course before that I wiped my a** and throw the paper inside the bowl also. So 3 layers: Chocolate roll, Caramel layer and Plain vanilla thin topping to cover the layers below.
I hoped that the cleaning service would come early and clear the clog because I know they know how to do it. They normally have a hose to draw water from the tap below the washbasins and spray all over the floor to clean the floor and they use the hose which produces pressure to clear clog like that.
I took shower afterwards, and after I finished, I went out the shower cubicle and saw one of my cluster-mates heading towards the toilet cubicle that I left before shower. I was speechless and went back to my room pretending not to know anything. GOSH!! I feel bad for that cluster-mate. May he be strong!
Night went on and before sleeping I checked out the cubicle again. This time it's worse: It's like when you throw chocolate cake on someone else's face. How the face would look like is just like the condition of toilet bowl + a bit of dark saturated tea. I don't know whether the chocolate I left was dispersed and dissolved so it left the stains there when the water level decreases after being flushed, or someone hadn't noticed and laid another rounds of bombs.
I wouldn't want to think of those lumps of dirts anymore so I went to have a good night sleep!
I woke up, defecated another time but didn't dare to check out that cubicle so I went to the other cubicle. After coming back from my classes today, before I was writing this post, true enough, everything was clean and clear again.
After war comes peace.
3 comments:
hahaha..hahaha..*burp*
gross lah...
lol...
i saw it again yesterday, the chocolate cake..really need to report to centris..nonk
Post a Comment