Pages

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Some vague prophecy

Just sharing about another past event of mine.

During high school after classes we'd rush off from class and go to our fave cyber cafe to play DotA.
One day the boss' Mom, a senior lady offered us free prophecy for me and 3 of other friends of mine. In our hometown, senior citizens are very superstitious but I'd like to believe that they sometimes know some interesting things like for this lady's case, it's palmistry.

She looked at my left palm for a while and told me "You will have 7 love destinies in your life. And among four of you, You'll be the earliest to get married" And she mentioned "But be careful, Don't ignorantly wander on the streets late at night because there are lots of bad girls out there"
I think she mentioned something like that to imply that I'm a weak person inside and I could easily get into the darkside of the society very easily (bad girls), so I must be careful. For the 7 love destinies part, I'm not too sure. And the earliest to get marry? Oh i don't even have a girlfriend yet so I don't worry that much.

"But all this prophecy can come out different in reality, in the end destiny depends on one's own hand."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah....a prophecy eh?

"7 love destinies" sounds cool! 7 is my fave number. Tho I dun wanna have 7 destinies in my lovelife.

Dun worry bout being 'prone to darkside' man. U're not alone in that part :D

FInally, dun worry bout not having a GF yet man. What will happen in the next few years....hm...only God knows.

Keep the spirit!

Anonymous said...

eh lo ad foto aldo, scast, n mike medan yg lg ga ngadep kamera ga? Haha kl ada pasang itu dnk biar kliatan lbih natural n seragam ma foto2 laennya :P:P

Juz my 2 cents tho, take it with a pinch of salt :)

bee said...

感情丰富,多姿多彩,珍惜吧!
但愿每一段都刻骨铭心。
不在乎天长地久,但愿曾经拥有。

Anonymous said...

Life has its own destiny. The notion of us all being in NUS, frequently having lunch and dinner together and playing together is believed to be predetermined by our sacred God. For the prophecy, Do Tra Mi "probably" stands out to be the first.. Haha..

The Lame One said...

Do = 1
Tra = 2
Mi = 3
Fa = 4
Sol = 5
La = 6
Si = 7

Si siapa ya kalo gitu... Si Gisel? Si Yakumon?

William said...

Sumi's comment: "probably" uses quotation mark, lol..
But assuming that she's the first one after 18 years of being alive, that means I've been abnormal or what?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...sometimes I believe, we create and manage our own destiny.

Mr.Elfanso said...

Wow.. nice post this time.. I've never come across that before.. Maybe I should give a shot for this palm reading thingie too.. hahaha

joker said...

prophecy ar?
hmmm, interesting...
hahaha...

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.