I saw my friend's, an ex classmate of mine, personal message on MSN asking whether anyone wants to join her to Japanese summer exhibition at Expo. So I instant-messaged her and took her few hours to reply. But I was away anyway, so it was nothing haha. Well, this conversation took place around two days ago.
We were so near and she's like some one very close to me last time. The first angel of my life, until now there are only four, and she's the first. ^^
Yeah, my mind was blinded but if not probably we could have been a nice bf-gf couple hahaha.. But it's okay, I was tantalized and somehow fell for the second angel after one year or more for the first. And we were close I have to repeat!!
So, I don't meet this first angel very often anymore since we are in university already. She's in NTU and I'm in NUS. 2 years in Singapore but I haven't visited NTU, not even once even though 4 of my ex classmates is having their education there. Call me a bad ex-classmate.
Erm, so back again to the MSN chat.. I only chat with her very very very occasionally and now we are chatting again on MSN..
Suddenly we got into boy-girl-relationship topic and she started with like
"So, have you got a girlfriend yet?"
me, "No?"
"Then, why you haven't looked for one?"
me, "it's not that easy!"
-.-' typical Libra girl that will always express this kind of thing: taking life as simple and easy.
The forth angel said the same thing with the same attitude: she's the same zodiac! hahah..
me, "no! it's not that simple!
"I don't understand where is the difficult part of looking for a girlfriend"
me, "why? you've got boyfriend already?"
"You just have to try, isn't it? Why do you never try?"
me, "if it's that easy, then I would have been a playboy by now! then every man in this world would have gone playboying so easily!"
"because it's you who never confessed!" *confessed = confess and ask to be in boy-girl-relationship = nembak in indon haha "and if there's a girl who's already obviously like you, why don't you just go ahead and confess to her as well?"
dragged until that far, she then added another question for me, asking about the second angel. Asking me "then why have you never confessed to *** ?"
I was suddenly full of nostalgic feeling after we did casual talking just about boy and girl. Something that I don't really heed anymore but I was full of school time memories in a sudden after that question.
I answered her, something that she asked. Probably wondering why I'm still single when I was so popular at school *HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
And of course after I revealed those not-so secretive things but somehow, those were not known to her, I tried to dig out whether she's got any boyfriend which at first she refused to answer. As expected from my first angel that there are some guys who liked her for no reason, in the end she admitted that she hasn't got a boyfriend.
Yeap! Time has passed and we were not like we were used to be anymore. The more I looked back, the more I wanted to blame myself for being stupid! How my third angel was ignored when I found the first one, how I toyed with the feelings and feel guilty afterwards with the first one and went to the second one, how I realized I was fallen for the third one, everything just within a span of 2 years and a bit more. In the end they are angels and they flew away just like that..
"Do I have a girlfriend?"
"Nope! Until now I'm not capable enough to catch angels yet.. Not yet.."
My angels I love(d) you all <3
=p
8 comments:
you were popular at school?????? heh nonk, nonk.... just a little sentence from another single...
hidup itu ibaratnya belajar naek sepeda, pasti jatuh punya. begitu jatuh, orang yang lemah nangis n ga mau bangun. orang yang kuat bakal langsung bangun n coba lagi sampe dapet. pilih dah...
没有话说……=.="
mike, di hidup banyak sepeda yg bisa dinaikki, sekarang sibuk beda sepeda.. Btul?
I always try to catch my angels...but what I get is always birds...
NOOOOnnnnggg!! Tell me why angels are so hard to catch and so difficult to be forgotten...:(
hahahaha... maybe true....
hahaha
adit mah normal kalo dapetnya birds molo...hehehe... simple or not is a choice i think...
Makanya dank milihnya yg ga pernah simple.. emank dasar norak..
nonk..udah,klo nyerah..ky adit aja..cari burung2..haha..
Post a Comment