Pages

Thursday, August 14, 2008

R6 RAs reviews until this point

Just feel like writing something..
Good, R6 RAs are getting along quite well not like when I was a fresh RA.
We chatted till 3am and I have 9am lecture -.- argh..

But of course it's fun to hear and to be heard..
Susan despite being the smallest in her family, that's what she always said, she's like a big sister to all of us...
Leonie...erh.. People said I'm childish but i think now they found a replacement.. But she get things done and she is far more enthusiastic than me when I was a fresh RA.
Irv and Nizam, I expected them to be an RA for a long term, but Irv's gonna apply for exchange and Nizam, Industrial Attachment, both of them and it's probably gonna make take this RA job only for this semester...
Okeh... Hopefully they will do to their best this semester.

hahaha..
All the best for R6 RAs..
but it's not like any of them is gonna read this because this blog is quite an obscure one, muahahahahahahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

obscure?

so that's the reason for the supaa-dupaa long blogname.

Ken said...

sure boh??

instrumentaList said...

so what's your story?

Disclaimer

The entire content of this blog including the title is not meant to contain any harm, or offense from or on anyone. Some foul language has been very harsh, but It is not intended to mean or mention or mock or tease or discriminate or offend, any genders, social status, races or ethnicities, or religions. If you find this blog harsh, or offensive, or inappropriate in any ways, William or William Luimenta as the sole owner of this web-log truly apologize.